To celebrate OA Week—and also our sixth month of blogging—below you’ll find a list of the posts about open access we’ve published on the blog since we launched in April.
Marketing Manager at SpringerOpen
A journal marketer with over 20 years’ experience (the last 12 with Springer/SpringerOpen), Scott started out as an Editorial Assistant in physics book acquisitions, and spent time at various other publishing houses before landing at Springer. He managed the marketing roll-out of Nanoscale Research Letters, Springer’s first major open access journal, and one of its most successful. He tweets about science and open access at @ScottSprgrOpen.
Latest posts by Scott Epstein (see all)
- “Typesetting Math” - 12th March 2018
- Springer Nature open access at the American Physical Society March 2018 meeting - 28th February 2018
- Welcoming Professor Kai Bongs as new Editor-in-Chief of EPJ Quantum Technology - 26th January 2018
Popular SpringerOpen blog Tags
- The science behind what makes a bestselling book
- The economics of secession
- Discovering temporal regularities in retail customers’ shopping behavior
- Science in the Learning Gardens: a Study of Students’ Motivation, Achievement, and Science Identity in Low-Income Middle Schools
- An interview with the Editors of Fashion and Textiles