From optics to condensed matter and materials to quantum technology, Springer Nature features one of the broadest portfolios of open access physical science journals. With a portfolio featuring more than 20 journals, including 2 multidisciplinary journals from Nature, Nature Communications and Scientific Reports, it’s hard to identify another publisher that has invested as much in open access publication of physical science research.
If you’re attending the APS March Meeting in New Orleans on March 13-17 you can find out all about our open access portfolio, as well as the benefit to authors of publishing open access, at the Springer Nature booth (110-116). My colleague from marketing, Mathias Astell, will be on hand to help answer questions about our journals and about open access. There will also be the opportunity to talk to the following open access editors:
- Richard White—Managing Editor, Scientific Reports: Wed: 11am-1pm; 4pm-5pm | Thurs: 11am-1pm
- Wei Fan—Associate Editor, Nature Communications: Tue: 2pm-3pm | Wed: 3pm-4pm| Thurs: 2pm-3pm
- Warren Lin—Managing Editor, Nature Partner Journals: Tue: 11am-12noon
In addition to Nature Communications and Scientific Reports, some of the other journals in the portfolio include:
- Journal of the European Optical Society—Rapid Publications
- Nanoscale Research Letters
- EPJ Techniques & Instrumentation
- EPJ Quantum Technology
- Light: Science and Applications
- npj Quantum Materials
- npj Quantum Information
- npj Microgravity
- npj 2D Materials and Applications
- npj Computational Materials
- NPG Asia Materials
- Scientific Data
You can find out more about the full portfolio—including highlighted articles from several of the journals—plus more about open access on this dedicated page.
We look forward to meeting you if you’re at the meeting in New Orleans, and hope you enjoy the conference.