What are the aims of Journal of Shipping and Trade?
Journal of Shipping and Trade (JST) is an open access publication that focuses on business & management, as well as transportation-related fields.
JST aims to promote practices in shipping and to improve the management of global trade activities. We do this by providing a vehicle to facilitate professionals, academics, researchers, and policy makers in the field to disseminate information and learn from one another’s work.
As a scholarly journal promoting shipping and trade related studies and research, JST plays a key role in establishing communication links among global shipping and trade researchers. JST also aims to contribute to current and emerging issues in shipping and trade as raised by global and regional public bodies (such as the World Bank and OECD) and major market players.
What topics does JST cover?
JST considers papers covering shipping economics, trade and economic development, transportation management, global port management, regional studies, environmental management in shipping and trade, business model development, as well as other related topics.
Why publish your article in Journal of Shipping and Trade?
- High visibility: JST’s open access allows maximum visibility of articles published in the journal as they are available to a wide, global audience.
- Speed of publication: JST offers a fast publication schedule whilst maintaining rigorous peer review; all articles must be submitted online, and peer review is managed fully electronically.
- Flexibility: Large datasets, large numbers of color illustrations and moving pictures can be published to display data in a form that can be read directly by other software packages.
- Promotion and press coverage: Articles published in JST are included in article alerts and regular email updates.
- Copyright: Authors of articles published in Journal of Shipping and Trade retain the copyright of their articles and are free to reproduce and disseminate their work.
Explore the Journal of Shipping and Trade here.